Al Hajaj Contracting Co.can efficiently handle any of your OSP needs. Our OSP Network service capability ranges from trenches for channeling, directional boring, plowing, to aerial placement. Be it your need for intercity connectivity or the local loop connection within the metropolitan area, our team understands your networks dynamic requirements and supports a variety of customer based initiatives which include: private enterprises, other government divisions and even utilities.
The Fiber Optics Networks (OSP) Division at Al-Hajaj Contracting Co. has end-to-end capabilities which include the entire spectrum of services from the initial design and engineering to all aspects of construction of a fiber optic network. We not only meet your current needs but proactively respond to the challenges and demands of your company’s network growth for tomorrow. We have built in-depth expertise to meet the toughest of network engineering challenges. Our successfully implemented turnkey solutions give us the identity of a valued single source provider by the client.
- Survey, Design & Engineering of FOC Long Haul and Metro
- Ring Network & FTTH
- Implementation of all kind of Fiber Optics Cables By
- FOC pulling and Blowing method.
- Horizontal Directional Drilling.
- FOC Cable Installation by Open trench and laying method.
- FOC Installation in Urban areas in Duct By Pulling and Blowing.
- FOC Splicing, Testing and Commissioning.
- Metallic Armored Direct Buried FOC installation on LDN Routes.
- Splitters Patching and ODF Termination.